Before we get into today’s sharing, I want to clarify something. While reading the title of this post, do not compare TPR (Thought Process Reengineering) and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). With all respect to Dr. Richard Bandler, the founder of NLP, with whom I had had personal training sessions, this post is not to establish that TPR is bigger or better than NLP. Being a NLP practitioner myself, I see absolute results in people by applying the NLP techniques in my training and life coaching sessions. I see enormous potential with regards to NLP particularly when I have seen success stories.
I have been researching on the subject of thoughts and how the thought processes of people can be changed, so as to create desired results in life. Today we are going to explore another dimension through which we can align and assign the thoughts to create betterment and development. Thought Process Reengineering, as a concept, has been in my mind right from the day I started thinking. I have always believed that the thoughts control our actions and if they are allied on a right way, they can create wonders. TPR, a unique concept was made possible only by doing that. The story of founding TPR in itself has many instances of thought process reengineering.
Factually speaking, you could have seen many instances in your life where one single thought would have created a lot of difference. It is in that one single idea followed by several focused thought processes, lays the huge world of difference. When you understand TPR, you will know that all successful people in the world have been practicing this without their knowledge. In TPR we will just do it in a more scientific way.
TPR is different from NLP due to the following due to the following points:
1. TPR is more logically convincing than NLP as more scientific and proven systems are used in TPR
2. NLP trainings give you a great feeling but most of the time ‘how to apply and what to apply’ in life are ambiguous. While TPR gives an absolutely clear picture about the steps to be followed by the trainee.
3. NLP gives focus on language and vocabulary, while TPR gives importance to a more powerful faculty called imagination. It is found that effectiveness of some the techniques in NLP are lost when applied in another language.
4. As language plays the most important role in NLP, and as the scripts and phrases are developed in English, the effectiveness of lost when they are used in other languages. This is a big limitation of NLP. As TPR is based on imagination and images, the language barriers can be broken easily and hence anyone from any part of the world can practice it easily.
5. The entire process in NLP revolves around language and neural programming. TPR also revolves around neural re-programming, but give a lot of focus on Spiritual re-programming too.
6. While NLP works more on Emotional consciousness, TPR works more on Spiritual consciousness, without losing the focus on the importance of emotions.
7. While NLP is an absolute Self Development program, TPR is beyond that. TPR is more to do with manifesting your dreams and desired life.
To be clearer, Neuro Linguistic Programming is only a part of Thought Process Reengineering. It is the way not only to train the brain, but to enhance the emotional consciousness and to make manifestations happen in one’s life.
I always apply TPR techniques in my life and continuously create meaningful coincidences in my life. As a motivational speaker, I have been seeing transformations in the lives of people by applying TPR techniques. This has helped me to produce massive results in my life coaching sessions as TPR can make wonders more on a personal level. TPR, an extension of NLP is God’s gift to me in His own country and I am glad that I am able to pass this gift on to you!